RiverStone Family Lodge Policies
- Arrival/check-in is 3:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m. Anytime after 11:00 a.m. will be charged a late check-out fee.
- A valid credit card is required at time of reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If paying with currency – must be U.S. funds. At check-in if you pay with cash you will be required to have a $100 deposit; after inspection of room if it does not need extra cleaning it will be refunded.
- Please keep in mind we will charge your credit card for excessive cleaning.
- We have only two pet rooms. Once theses rooms are filled we cannot make exceptions for pets in other rooms. Pet fee is $10 per pet per night. If you have a pet and do not notify the receptionist at the time of making reservations a $200 pet fee will be applied to your invoice.
- Room occupancy is to be filled only by the number stated on the registration slip. Any number over that will be charged $10 per person.
- Any vehicle(s) not declared on the registration slip will be towed at the owner’s expense. Parking of vehicle(s) is to be placed in designated area only.
- All policies are subject to change without notice.
Our Pet Policy
- A fee of $10 per pet per night will be charged to the room invoice
- No pet may be left unattended in rooms. When you leave the room the pet leaves with you.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture in the rooms. You must have a kennel to place the pet into while occupying the room.
- Leashes are required on the grounds of RiverStone. You may let your pet run in the field to the south of us.
- Doggie bags are available at check-in. You are responsible for picking up after your pet in the lawn area.
- Pets are not to be left tied up outside the cabins at any time.
- Pets are not allowed to interact with other guests not in your party due to unforeseen accidents and or injury.
- Pets are not allowed in the Lodge at any time.
- You are responsible for any damages.
- All polices are subject to change without notice.